Blueprint Medicines is a clinical stage biopharma that currently has an opportunity for an innovative, independent and highly motivated Program Manager to join what promises to be an exciting time in this company’s growth. This is a highly collaborative team and the position will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to be exposed to many internal teams while driving our clinical programs towards key milestones.
- Provide broad program management support for 1 or 2 highly selective, molecularly targeted kinase inhibitors currently in clinical development or approaching IND submission
- Work closely with the Program Team Leader to organize team meetings by developing agendas, capturing meeting minutes, tracking and following up on action items
- Build and maintain program timelines and dashboards. Track activities and deliverables against strategic plan
- Anticipate program needs, align program goals and timelines, and liaise cross-functionally with the following groups internally: clinical development, regulatory, discovery, non-clinical toxicology, manufacturing and commercial
- Act as PM representative on a number of functional subteams. Make sure PTL is apprised of current status and issues as they arise
- Work with the Program Team Leader to facilitate decision making and resolve conflicts
- Help to implement sharepoint sites and improve program management tools
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar program management role is required, program management experience for clinical-stage programs is preferred
- Biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is highly preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in small companies with highly matrixed environments, and those who have managed multiple programs simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and action oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an innovative approach to problem-solving, and an integrated view of business and scientific issues;
- Comfortable in a results-driven, highly accountable environment where you can make a clear impact
- A team player, who listens effectively and invites response and discussion
- A collaborator who communicates in an open, clear, complete, timely and consistent manner
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a matrix environment, and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WHO WE ARE:
Blueprint Medicines’ mission is to dramatically improve the lives of patients with genomically defined diseases. Our singular focus is to use our deep understanding of the genetic blueprint of cancer and other diseases driven by the abnormal activation of kinases to craft highly selective medicines aimed at eradicating these diseases.
We don’t think in small steps. We think in giant leaps.
We are driven by the pursuit of new ideas, new innovations, and new ways of thinking.
We know that what each and every one of us does matters and that our success depends on our ability to work together. We believe we are at our best as a company when our employees are thriving and foster a culture that provides opportunities to grow and develop professionally, while also having fun.