At Blueprint Medicines, as our name indicates, we are creating a blueprint for the future of healthcare. We are a leading company in the personalized medicine revolution by focusing on delivering new medicines that are targeted to the genetic driver of disease. We do this by leveraging our one-of-kind drug discovery platform to discover, develop and work to bring highly-selective kinase inhibitors to patients globally. This prolific scientific platform has enabled Blueprint Medicine to build a pipeline of novel therapies that span three distinct areas of medicine; genomically defined cancers, rare diseases and cancer immunotherapy.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics will report to the VP, Commercial Strategy and Operations and will be responsible for implementing processes and providing broad market insights critical to the successful commercialization of avapritinib (formerly BLU-285), if approved. He/she will be an early, foundational member of the US commercial team and work closely with Marketing, Trade and Distribution, Patient Services, Information Systems and Field Personnel with visibility to the Executive Team.
- Develop processes, manage vendors and generate deliverables to effectively assess business potential, profile accounts and inform key stakeholder engagement
- In conjunction with Marketing, identify opportunities to leverage data to bring to light market opportunities, define and implement analytical approaches to address key challenges and support customer-facing initiatives such as non-personal promotion and multichannel marketing
- In conjunction with Trade and Distribution and Information Systems, develop systems to process and deliver distribution channel analytics. Ensure data integrity and adequate data flows between the company and partners. Provide regular, actionable reports on distribution channel analytics to key stakeholders
- In conjunction with Patient Services, identify and track service metrics important to patients, in order to enable a consistent, high-quality patient experience
- Partner with Information Systems to identify and develop infrastructure to support commercial operations (including CRM/SFA tool), enabling launch readiness
- Work closely with Field leadership to develop territory alignment, develop and manage incentive compensation plans and support account planning/targeting
- Define and implement processes to obtain and analyze market access data to understand the payer landscape and track formulary coverage
- Define, track and communicate launch Key Performance Indicators. Deliver sales and market tracking tools to provide actionable insights to key stakeholders. Perform ad hoc analyses to address business questions
- Participate in broader commercial team initiatives based on business need and development interest
- Ensure reporting of accurate information. Manage and adhere to all Blueprint Medicines policies, ensuring compliance with corporate rules and government regulations
- BA/BS degree required. MBA, consulting or other equivalent experience preferred
- At least 5 years of industry experience, including 3 years of direct involvement in commercial analytics
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record showing high business impact
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Experience analyzing data such as QuintilesIMS, Symphony Health, specialty pharmaceutical distribution data
- Intuitive ability to understand business objectives, define and implement analytical approaches, and draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WHO WE ARE:
Blueprint Medicines’ mission is to dramatically improve the lives of patients with genomically defined diseases. Our singular focus is to use our deep understanding of the genetic blueprint of cancer and other diseases driven by the abnormal activation of kinases to craft highly selective medicines aimed at eradicating these diseases.
We don’t think in small steps. We think in giant leaps.
We are driven by the pursuit of new ideas, new innovations, and new ways of thinking.
We know that what each and every one of us does matters and that our success depends on our ability to work together. We believe we are at our best as a company when our employees are thriving and foster a culture that provides opportunities to grow and develop professionally, while also having fun.